I’m confused but I’m willing realize
I am childish but I am willing to grow

I am selfish but I am willing to be selfless
Growth is what I want Maturity is what I need


Wisdom is my weapon Pride is my shield
but being alone is my WEAKNESS

I have been immune from being
a loner since birth but I have learned to search for
a companion but I never tried to become open that failure
really exist and that it will never diminish… despite all this
i will teach myself and pursue to learn acceptance and how to become
stronger.

I will consider the fact that perfection has no place in
this bare world… I am strong but i will be STRONGER
I am good but I will learn to become Better.
I am a person but I will now learn how to become
HUMANE!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger